16 Eylül 2010 Perşembe

Carol Kranowitz'in Cem Vardarcı için e-maili

Kimden: CKranowitz@aol.com
Gönderme tarihi: Cuma 31 Ocak 2003 22:51
Kime: gulcinvardarci@vardarci.com.tr
Konu: Re: out of autism
Dear Gulcin,
Thank you for sharing your good news about your son's progress. I'm glad that my book helped. Southpaw Enterprises offers a "Steamroller" that provides deep pressure. Visit www.southpawenterprises.com for information.
I'd love to come to Turkey! Perhaps someday I'll get an invitation to do a presentation in your beautiful country.
Warm regards,
Carol

In a message dated 1/9/2003 5:19:12 AM Eastern Standard Time, gulcinvardarci@vardarci.com.tr writes:

Subj: out of autism
Date: 1/9/2003 5:19:12 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: gulcinvardarci@vardarci.com.tr

(Dear Mrs CarollKranowitz,

I live in Turkey.
My son is 13 years old and is %97 out of autism.
Our story was published in Turkish newpapers last year.And ATAA Washington
also mentioned about us.
I've read your book.
I understood what made my son so unhappy after reading your book and trying
your advices.
Cem is in his puberty now.
I think hug mashine could be very helpful.
I want to know the details to produce it here.
Some kind of miracle is in my home now and we hope to meet you someday, somewhere.
Would you think to come here and be our guests?
in 1998 we have been in Colorado for a sensory therapy.
Mary Bolles in Denver Colorado/Boulder helped us with sensory learning.


Thanks

Gulcin Vardarci

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder