16 Aralık 2010 Perşembe

Autism Today

Asked By: Question: Dear Donna, I am Cem vardarci,15yo and %98 out of autism,one of the 2003 Temple Grandin Award winner. I am Turkish. I speak around Turkey to inform people about the inner look of autism. Please guide me what to do? Thanks cem Vardarci


Hi Gulcin, I think Turkey is very lucky to have you. It sounds like you are doing a good job raising awareness of the challenges of autism which every person with autism will do in their own unique way. In this sense, it is for your heart and your own life to guide you in how to communicate about it to the wider world. For some this is through speaking, others through typing, others through art, or simply in their own unique way of being within the world which touches others and leads them eventually to understand more. So you will educate your world in your way. I of course wish you well. warmly, Donna Williams *) www.donnawilliams.net

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder